Rivertown Studios is a humble home-based studio setup in Sammamish, WA, available for weekend rentals at modest hourly rates. The studio is well-suited for singers / songwriters to work on small-to-midsize projects. Additionally, the studio undertakes music composition and production projects.
- Hourly rentals for musicians, singers, artists (by appointment only; all rights reserved)
- Music composition and production services for individuals and organizations
- Film Scores
- Tracking and Mixing
- Audio Interface: M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
- Monitors: M-Audio BX5 D2 (pair)
- Microphone: Shure SM58
- Headphones: Bose OE Audio Headphones
- Software: Logic Pro X, Sonar LE
- Computer (1): iMac with 2.93 GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacOS X Yosemite
- Computer (2): Dell Inspiron 530s with Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, Windows 7
- Onboard Gears
- Guitar effects processor: Digitech RP50
- Guitar amp: Fender G-Dec
- Musical Instruments
- Keyboard: Yamaha DGX-505
- MIDI Keyboard: M-Audio KeyStudio
- Electric Guitar: Fender Squier Strat
- Acoustic Guitar: Applause with Martin 0.12 gauge strings
- Bring-your-own-equipment is supported
For rentals, the pricing is based on half-hour increments with a 2-hour minimum. For production services, pricing depends upon the nature of the project. Contact us for more details.
Rivertown Studios was founded in 2014 by Chirag Bindal, a sales and marketing professional by day and a home musician by weeknights and weekends. Chirag is a self-trained guitarist, keyboardist, singer, songwriter and music producer. At Rivertown Studios, Chirag works on music projects that may include songs, jingles, ringtones, and film scores.